Reminder about your invitation from Oleg Churyumov

LinkedIn

This is a reminder that on July 29, Oleg Churyumov sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Oleg Churyumov's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-wnj9ej-gqurejoa-6h/doi/3693909567/nObp1s2f/gir_897685372_0/EML-inv_18_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On July 29, Oleg Churyumov wrote:

> To: [[email protected]]
> From: Oleg Churyumov [[email protected]]
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> - Oleg

The only way to get access to Oleg Churyumov's professional network on LinkedIn is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-wnj9ej-gqurejoa-6h/doi/3693909567/nObp1s2f/gir_897685372_0/EML-inv_18_rem/

You can remove yourself from Oleg Churyumov's network at any time.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Информация предоставлена сайтом potupchik.com.