RESPECTED PERSON

 Dear Friend .
 My name is Mr Moses Ibrahim  from Togo.
I am a banker by profession and currently holding the post of a chief auditor in our Bank,I have the opportunity of transferring an unclaimed funds US$6.2m (six Million two Hundred Thousand Dollars) belonging to one of our customer Mr Larry Potupchik  died in a Motor accident with his family and Having no one coming up to claim his funds and if left unclaimed will be transferred to the government treasury by the bank . Please return to me to( [email protected]) for more info.Create another email at yahoo.com or gmail.com because some times i find it difficult to send letter  through mail.ru due to bad network we have here in our country.
Regards, Moses Ibrahim

Информация предоставлена сайтом potupchik.com.